The Crystal Rococo Earrings was worn by actress Sofia Vergara for the Vanity Fair cover story. The design takes inspiration from the art deco period and Old Hollywood glamour that is well-received by brides, black-tie attendees and fashion editorials. These timeless and opulent earrings are crafted in silver-tone brass encrusted in genuine clear crystal stones.
- The Modern Deco Collection
- Measurements: 0.65"W x 1"L
- Metal: Silver-tone Metal
- Genuine Clear Crystal Stones
- Clip On (add a note in your checkout for Post option)
Made in New York City, USA
- Made to order: All Ben-Amun jewelry is made to order in our New York City Design Studio. Please allow 7-14 business days for production before ship date.
Editor's Note: The Modern Deco Collection is a delicate combination of round and baguette shaped genuine clear crystal stones hand placed into intricate design patterns unlike any other collection. Strong symmetrical shapes with a vintage look, some with cascading crystals, are just the right touch for sophisticated brides or a black tie affair. Bluntly cut geometric earrings resembling great works in architecture are elegant on women of all ages. At a higher price point, this extra special, high drama collection evokes modern glamour suited for couture fashion.