E-Commerce Manager Assistant (Part Time)
- Create seasonal strategies for e-commerce website using Shopify to increase website traffic and sales.
- Track and report on core KPI metrics like website traffic, users, conversions, sessions, etc.
- Assist with social media marketing strategies (paid/organic) and working with influencers.
- Assist with product merchandising, website updates, refreshes, and promotions.
- Social media platform includes, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Blog, and Mailchimp.
- Manage and train interns for e-commerce related responsibilities and to delegate tasks.
- Work with cross functional teams on executing e-commerce campaigns and online digital strategies.
- Training provided.
- Working with Shopify and evolving technologies.
- Shopify customer support.
- Experience working in the fashion and luxury industry.
- Bonus but not required: Photoshop
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative