Jackie CuffSKU: 37430
This product is currently sold out.
- The Classic Gold Collection
- Measurements: 3"L, 3" diameter
- Metal: 24K Gold Electroplated Metal
- Worn by First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Please note this is a specialty item. Specialty items may take up to 3 to 4 weeks to produce.
- Made in the USA
Editor's Note: The First Lady of fashion definitely portrayed herself with her own modern stature, abiding by her own personal styles while having the public gaze in awe over her beautifully crafted gowns and glossy pearls. Luckily, Ben-Amun has played a role in this Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis legendary wardrobe. In 1989, Jackie O attended a dinner at the Kennedy Library with her own personal addition, the gold ball-embellished cuff that has made headlines since the day it debuted. The cuff demanded worldwide attention as it graced the covers of newspapers and magazines, the public infatuated over what she was wearing and wondered where they could get one of their own. The cuffs from her estate later sold in auction by Sotheby’s for $29,000.